celebrate handmade

Friday, April 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Renee to give you 7 Random or Weird facts about me

Here are the RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you
2. Post the RULES on your blog
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged

Here are 7 Weird or Random Facts About Me:

1. I'm a Capricorn
2. I was born & raised in IL, but now live in SoCal.
3. I'm 25% Irish, with cousins living just outside Belfast.
4. My mom is a descendant of Daniel D. Tompkins, Vice President of the U.S. under Monroe, while my dad is a relative of Richard M. Nixon.
5. I am a survivor of employment at Mt. Prospect (IL) Public Library.
6. I have no middle name, & my name is not short for anything else.
7. I can belch on demand.

While I'm willing to play this game, I'm only willing to go so far. This is very time-consuming, & like Renee, I don't know enough other bloggers well enough to tag them. So please enjoy the factoids I've presented here; it goes no further with me.

No comments: