celebrate handmade

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun Video

Just finished reading Ami Simms' latest newsletter & found a link to this video: Dancing with Matt -- so fun! You'll like it, too, I'm guessing. While I'm here, I should ask: Do you have your own Priority: Alzheimer's quilt yet? If not, check out the latest auction for some really terrific little quilts that could be yours! I'm a fan of Sue Grafton's alphabet series of books, and she signed a square that has been turned into a nifty little quilt. Go check out that auction, will you? The link is in my list on the left. I'll bet you'll find at least one great quilt that's worth bidding on. Yep, I'm pretty sure. I always find at least one that I really, really want to live with me. Some get some pretty substantial bids, while others seem to languish with few or no bids. I can never predict which ones will go for how much, but this is such a worthy cause that it's easy to bid just a little bit more....go ahead -- you're gonna love this auction deal. I'm in no hurry. I can wait for you. And when you win one (or more!) let me know, OK? That would be fun.

No comments: